Mixer with Single-Shaft Paddle for Feed Production LineFeatures of Single shaft Mixer
1. The adjustable paddle has long life and leaves less residues.
2. High mixing uniformity(≤5%), many liquids to be added at same time.
3. Wide discharge door can be locked deadly without feed leakage.
4. Vacuum sealing system on both ends of main shaft.
5. Large maintenance hatch ensures easy clearance and change of paddle.
6. Shaft-mounted hard-toothed reducer as main drive.
Main Technical parameters of Single shaft Mixer
Photos of our Single shaft MixerAbout our workshop
|Mixing time per batch|
|SDHJ0.2||4||100kg/p||30-120s(can be adjusted according to different raw materials)||5|
Jiangsu Liangyou International Mechanical Engineering Co., Ltd is affiliated to Jiangsu Liangyou Agro Machinery Co., Ltd which has about 20 years of experience in the comprehensive development and utilization in agriculture field. It covers an area of 15000 square meters, locating in the zhongguancun science&technology industrial park in Liyang City, JiangSu Province, PRC.
FDSP has sold Feed machinery and fertilizer machinery throughout China and exported to Korea, South Africa, Russia, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Egypt, Syria, Nigeria, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran etc.
Our products have passed CE certification long before, also the pellets is with SGS certification. Our company is with ISO9001 certification.
With our outstanding technical team, we have earned a lot of certifications for our machines, together with a lot of patented design.
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has almost 20 years of experience in this industry.
2. Q: How can I get to your company?
A: You can get a flight to Shanghai Airport. We will go to pick up.
3. Q: How long is your warranty time?
A: One year.After this period we will support you when needed. You will be welcome to contact us.
4. Q: Will you send engineers to install the plant?
A: Yes, but at an extra cost payable by the customer. Or you can get
local contractors to do the
commissioning and we send one supervising engineer.
Any need for feed machinery or complete feed line, please do not hesitate to contact us!