Duck Feed Pellet Machine Ring Die
|FOB Price:||US $500-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Iron Case or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Customized
- Molding Style: Forging
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Heat Treatment: Quenching
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2000
- Compression Ratio: Customized
- Hardness: HRC 52-56
- Ring Die Compatible Type: for All Main Brands Pellet Mill
- Trademark: FDSP
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Processing Object: Metal
- Molding Technics: Pressure Casting
- Material: Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel
- Forging Tolerance: +/-0.1mm
- Condition: New
- Hole Diameter: 1.5mm-14mm
- Die Hole Processing: Germany Gun Drilling
- Type of Ring Dies: as Per The Drawing of The Clients
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS
- HS Code: 8436100000
Introduction of Ring die
Ring die is very important part of ring die pellet machine in the whole manufacturing process. The quality of ring die not only directly relates with the quality and output of pellets, but also the running state of equipment and maintenance cost.
Applicable for Biomass pellet machine: wood pellet mill, sawdust pellet mill, grass pellet mill, straw pellet mill, crop stalk pellet machine, alfalfa pellet mill etc.
Applicable for Fertilizer pellet machine, animal feed pellet machine too.
We can supply ring die for all the main brands of pellet machine such as ANDRITZ, CPM, IEMME, JKAP, SOGEM, SPROUT(UMT), MATADOR(UMT), MABRIK,BUEHLER, PALADIN, PTN, PROMILL,YEMMAK etc.
Custom dimensions and drawings of ring die are welcome!
Advantages of FDSP ring dies:
|20 years of experience in ring die production|
|High chromium high carbon content steels|
|Extremely precise manufacture|
|Advanced imported equipment|
|High hardness after vacuum heat treatment|
|Rapid delivery times|
|Test and control before shipment|
|Long service time|
Main Manufacturing Process of Ring die
1.Forging and Lathing:
Extremely precise forging and lathing assure high dimensional accuracy, bright and clean surface.
2.Die Hole processing
Advanced Germany gun drill equipment, tools and drilling hole software are used in die hole processing:
3.Vacuum heat treatment
Ring die surface: no oxidation reaction;
Die hole inner surface: original smoothness;
High stability, High hardness; High tenacity
Compression Ratio of Ring Die
Compression ratio should be calculated based on raw material for making pellets and type of feed.
With many years pellet die manufacturing and research experience of FDSP GROUP, we provide some general data of ring die's compression ratio for your reference:
Buyers can customize dies with different hole diameter and compression ratio, according to different situation and requirement.
|Hole Diameter(mm)||Compression Ratio|
|Ring die for animal feed pellet machine|
|Poultry&livestock feed||2.5 - 4||1:4-1:11|
|Fish feed||2.0 - 2.5||1:12-1:14|
|Shrimp feed||0.4 - 1.8||1:18-1:25|
|Ring die for biomass pellet machine|
|6.0 - 8.0||1:5-1:8|
How to maintain and inspect the ring die:
1. The rollers should be correctly adjusted, make sure the hole inlets are not damaged by contact with the rollers or as a result of tramp metal.
2. Material should be evenly distributed across the whole working area
3. Make sure that all holes work uniformly, opening the clogged holes if necessary.
4. When changing dies, carefully inspect the condition of the die seating surfaces and fixing systems including collar, clamp or wear ring.
FDSP is specialized in the production of ring die and rollers for all the main brands of pellet mills, with more than 20 year of manufacturing experience and professional advanced technical team, we insist on providing high quality and strong durable products to our customers.
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has almost 20 years of experience in this industry.
2. Q: Do you have some foreign customers using your pellet mill die?
A: Yes, we have.Our company has established business relationships with customers in Korea, South Africa, Russia, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Egypt, Syria, Nigeria, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran etc.
3. Q: How long can your ring die be used?
A: Our ring die has long service life. The service life time is about 1000-1200 hours.
4. Q: What are the factors affecting the lifespan of a die?
A: There are many factors affect the service life of a die:
The composition of raw material
The characteristics of raw material
The moisture and fat content of material before pelletizing
The particle size of the mash
The heat conditioning of the mash
The pellet mill controls
5. Q: How to buy your pellet mill spare parts?
A: Just tell us the brand and model of your pellet machine, we will make the precise pellet mill spare parts for you.