- Model NO.: SDHJ
- Working: High Speed Mixer
- Application: Granules
- Application Area: Feed Mixing
- Mixing Drum Shape: Paddle
- Condition: New
- Weight: 2000 Kg
- Motor Brand: Siemens
- Trademark: FDSP
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Mixer Type: Powder Mixer
- Stirring Type: Spiral
- Certification: CE, ISO, SGS
- Layout Type: Verticle
- Operating type: Cycle Operating
- Dimension(L*W*H): 1940*2085*1550mm
- Output: 100/250/500/1000kg/Batch
- Voltage: 380V
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 84388000
1. The adjustable paddle has long life and leaves less residues.
2. High mixing uniformity(≤5%), many liquids to be added at same time.
3. Wide discharge door can be locked deadly without feed leakage.
4. Vacuum sealing system on both ends of main shaft.
5. Large maintenance hatch ensures easy clearance and change of paddle.
6. Shaft-mounted hard-toothed reducer as main drive.
Main Technical Features
|Product||Model||Power(kw)||Capacity(t/h)||Mixing time per batch(s)||Mixing eveness(CV%≤)|
|Single-shaft Mixer||SDHJ0.2||4||100kg/p||30-120s(can be adjusted according to different raw materials)||5|
FDSP has obtained ISO9001:2008 international quality system certification, CE certification for feed machinery, fertilizer machinery, biomass equipment and complete sets of production line, SGS certification.
1.Customized design is available.
2. 24 hours online.We will reply your questions on time.
3. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers.
4.Our professional service includes: Free training, Guidance Installation and Debugging.
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has almost 20 years of experience in this industry.
2. Q: How can I get to your company?
A: You can get a flight to Shanghai Airport. We will go to pick up.
3. Q: How long is your warranty time?
A: One year.After this period we will support you when needed. You will be welcome to contact us.
4. Q: Will you send engineers to install the plant?
A: Yes, but at an extra cost payable by the customer. Or you can get local contractors to do the
commissioning and we send one supervising engineer.
5. Q: Do you have some foreign customers using your equipment?
A: Yes, we have.our company has established business relationships with customers in Korea,
South Africa, Russia, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Egypt, Syria, Nigeria,
Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran etc.