Convenience Molasses Liquid Adding Machine with Low Price
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000-5,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||20 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SYTV32
- Processing Object: Animal-Derived Feed
- Screen Mesh: With Screen Mesh
- Pellet Mill Type: Ring Die Pelleter
- Applicable Materials Shape: Powder
- Voltage: 380V
- Brand: Fdsp
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 84361000
- Type: Liquid Adding Machine
- Processing Technics: Crushing-before-Mixing
- Grinding Equipment Type: Feed Hammer Mill
- Condition: New
- Power: 2*1.5/2*3kw
- Motor Brand: Siemens
- Trademark: FDSP
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
1. The liquid addition can be adjusted and high accuracy;
2. The coarse and fine filters are used for input and output line to remove impurities and prevent from blockage of flow meter and nozzle;
3. It is with features of stable control, convenient operation;
4. Compressed air spraying is optional for cleaning of fittings;
5. It is used for oil, molasses, etc.
Main Technical Features
Every week, there are customers from overseas coming to visit us. We have finished
product sample room and you can check every detail by yourself. Also, we can show
you our finished feed pellet project nearby if you come to us. Welcome to visit our
factory any time!
Warranty: 1 years
1. 24 hour online service, guide you how to using the machine.
2. Free trading and teaching your workers to operate the machines.
3. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
As a professional manufacturer of feed machines, FDSP has more than 20 years'
experience in designing and manufacturing turnkey feed pellet lines for domestic and
Covering total area of 15,000 square meters with over 200 staffs, we have large scale
workshops and comprehensive warehouse. We have full set of production facilities andseries of CNC machines to meet forging, casting, machining, etc.
Our products have been exported to over 30 countries all over the world including South Africa, Iran, UAE, Korea, Thailand, Pakistan, etc and we are looking forward to workingwith you in future!
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has almost 20 years of experience in this industry.
2. Q: How can I get to your company?
A: You can get a flight to Shanghai Airport. We will go to pick up.
3. Q: How long is your warranty time?
A: One year.After this period we will support you when needed. You will be welcome to contact us.
4. Q: Will you send engineers to install the plant?
A: Yes, but at an extra cost payable by the customer. Or you can get local contractors to do the
commissioning and we send one supervising engineer.
5. Q: Do you have some foreign customers using your equipment?
A: Yes, we have.our company has established business relationships with customers in Korea,
South Africa, Russia, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Egypt, Syria, Nigeria,
Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran etc.