- Model NO.: SZLH678
- Processing Object: Cereals
- Screen Mesh: With Screen Mesh
- Condition: New
- Bearing: SKF/NSK
- Motor Brand: Siemens
- Trademark: FDSP
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
- Type: Pellet Mill
- Processing Technics: Crushing-before-Mixing
- Grinding Equipment Type: Feed Hammer Mill
- Applicable Materials Shape: Powder
- Power: 200/220/250kw
- Dimension(L*W*H): 3470*1890*2885mm
- Transport Package: Pallet
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Specifications of FDSP livestock feed pellet machinery
Inner diameter of
Kindly note: The capacity of pellet machine will affected by the feed formula, the size of finished pellet, the steam temperature, the conditioning, etc. We will offer our professional suggestion based on your need.
Picture of automatic livestock feed pellet machinery
Features of automatic livestock feed pellet machinery
Main Advantages of automatic livestock feed pellet machinery
With the most mature technology, the pellets made by our machine have such features:
1. Good hardness and durability
2. Easy to digest for poultry
3. With different diameter ranges from 1.5mm-18mm
Packaging & Shipping
As a professional manufacturer of feed machines , FDSP has most 20 years' experience in designing and manufacturing turnkey feed pellet lines for domestic and overseas customers.
Every week, there are customers from overseas coming to visit us. We have finished product sample room and you can check every detail by yourself. Also, we can show you our finished feed pellet project nearby if you come to us. Welcome to visit our factory any time!
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has almost 20 years of experience in this industry.
2. Q: How can I get to your company?
A: You can get a flight to Shanghai Airport. We will go to pick up.
3. Q: How long is your warranty time?
A: One year.After this period we will support you when needed. You will be welcome to contact us.
4. Q: Will you send engineers to install the plant?
A: Yes, but at an extra cost payable by the customer. Or you can get local contractors to do the
commissioning and we send one supervising engineer.
5. Q: Do you have some foreign customers using your equipment?
A: Yes, we have.our company has established business relationships with customers in Korea,
South Africa, Russia, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Egypt, Syria, Nigeria,
Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran etc.
Any need for feed machinery or complete feed line, please do not hesitate to contact us!