Low Price Poultry Feed Pelleting Line/Chicken Feed Pellet Machine
|FOB Price:||US $80,000-500,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $80,000-500,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SZLH
- Processing Object: Animal-Derived Feed
- Screen Mesh: With Screen Mesh
- Pellet Mill Type: Ring Die Pelleter
- Applicable Materials Shape: Granular and Power
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Overseas
- Bearing: SKF/NSK
- Pellet Size: 6mm 8mm 10 mm
- Application: Making Feed for Poultry and Livestock
- Transport Package: Iron Pallet /Wood Package
- Origin: Jiangsu, China(Mainland)
- Type: Feed Mill Production Line
- Processing Technics: Mixing-before-Crushing
- Grinding Equipment Type: Feed Hammer Mill
- Condition: New
- Raw Material Could Be: Corn ,Wheat ,Bran, Rice Meal etc
- Motor Brand: Siemens
- Equipment Needed: Hammer Mill,Mixer,Pellet Mill,Cooler,Crumbler etc.
- Oil Seal: Made in Germany
- Trademark: FDSP
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS
- HS Code: 8436100000
plant. In order to cater the varied needs and requirements of the clients, we design and
install for them highly efficient Poultry Feed Pellet Plants. This 3-5T/H poultry feed
pellet plant is applicable for various small poultry farms, feed factory or even home use
livestock including cattle, cow, rabbit, pig, etc.The plant is made in strict adherence
with the international standards, cost-effective and high efficiency.
Application of the complete poultry feed pellet plant
1)Easy-to get materials: soybeans, corn, maize, wheat bran, rice, sorghum, etc.
2)Multiple-purpose: Suitable to make various poultry feed for rabbits, ducks,
cattle, chickens, sheep, pigs, pigeons, etc.
3)Wide range diameters of pellets: 2-18mm to meet different animals demands.
Advantages of Making Your Own Poultry Feed Pellets
1) You can add the necessary vitamins and minerals in exact amounts to feed
pellets and you can be confident the poultry has consumed them.
2)You can reduce the waste of feed pellets.
3)You can also store much more feed pellets in a much smaller storage space.
4) More convenient: you can use less time and manpower to make more feed
Flowchart of the Poultry Feed Pellet line
Grinding: Grind the raw materials into required size for further processing in
poultry feed production.
Related machine: Hammer Mill (SFSP999)
1) Feed hammer mill adopts best improve the production efficiency and make
the high delicious poultry feed pellets. After grinding, the diameter of the final
products could be the optimal size for pelleting.
2) Both coarse and fine grinding are realized through adjusting the gap
between beater and screen.
Technical Parameters of the SFSP999 Tear Circle Hammer mill
Mixing: evenly blend various kinds of raw material powder into uniform diet
Related machine: Poultry feed mixer
Double-shaft efficient mixing machine is widely employed in blending
powdery materials in poultry feed industry to ensure compound poultry feed
1) High mixing speed
2) Short mixing cycle
Technical Parameters of the Double-shaft mixing machine
Time can be properly extended
according to different materials
Feed Pelletizing Process
forcing materials through holes in ring die to form compacted feed pellets which are then cut into a pre-determined size
Related machine: Poultry Feed Pellet Mill (SZLH400)
The feed pellets produced by this poultry feed mill have rich nutrition, good palatability and high digestibility.
1)Low consumption, competitive price, long service life.
2)Driven by electric motor makes it more convenient and environmentally friendly
3)To make poultry feed pellets with different diameters, you just need to replace a
pellet mill die.
Technical Parameters of the pellet mill we supply
|Capacity(t/h)||Power(kw)||Inner diameter of Die(mm)|
Other machines or accessory equipments can also be supplied for the poultry feed pellet line.
We can also customize different capacity line according to your demands.
Welcome to contact with us for more information!
We have CE, SGS, GOST-R and ISO9001 certificates.