- Model NO.: SZLH25
- Processing Object: Cereals
- Screen Mesh: With Screen Mesh
- Pellet Mill Type: Ring Die Pelleter
- Applicable Materials Shape: Powder
- Power: 15kw
- Output: 0.5-1.5tph
- Trademark: FDSP
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Type: Pellet Mill
- Processing Technics: Crushing-before-Mixing
- Grinding Equipment Type: Feed Hammer Mill
- Condition: New
- Bearing: SKF/NSK
- Motor Brand: Siemens
- Weight: 950 Kg
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO
1.This feed production machine is equipped with screw feeder controlled by FC
inverter with permanent magnet to removing iron impurities.
2.Stainless steel conditioner makes even retention and sufficient cooking effect.
3.Gear directly-connecting driving is adopted for high accuracy and efficiency. The
output can increase 20% comparing to pellet mill driven by belts.
4.High quality bearings(SKF/NSK), oil seal( from Germany) is adopted to makes
5.Main gear and pinion shaft adopt the carbonizing quenching with high accuracy, to
ensure smooth driving, low noise and long service life.
6.S shape coupling is used with advantage of high capability of retrieve displacement.
7.The die is quickly assembled and disassembled; die hoist is optional.
8.Applicable for all kinds of high grade animal/livestock/aqua feed. Double or three
layers of conditioner is optional.
9.Speed-adjust feeding, adopted by this machine, can control the feeding capacity
correctly to fit for different and meet the production requirement of pellets with
Power of Feeder(kw)
Power of Conditioner(kw)
ID of Die(mm)
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has almost 20 years of experience in this industry.
2. Q: How can I get to your company?
A: You can get a flight to Shanghai Airport. We will go to pick up.
3. Q: How long is your warranty time?
A: One year.After this period we will support you when needed. You will be welcome to contact us.
4. Q: Will you send engineers to install the plant?
A: Yes, but at an extra cost payable by the customer. Or you can get local contractors to do the
commissioning and we send one supervising engineer.
5. Q: Do you have some foreign customers using your equipment?
A: Yes, we have.our company has established business relationships with customers in Korea,
South Africa, Russia, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Egypt, Syria, Nigeria,
Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran etc.