- Type: Ring Die
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 0.5-30tph
- Finished Pellet Size: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Trademark: FDSP
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8465990000
- Voltage: 380V
- Controlling Mode: PLC
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Green
- Application: Sawdust, Wood Logs, Wood Chips, Straw, etc
- Main Machine: Ring Die Pellet Mill
- Transport Package: Iron Pallet with Stretched Film
- Origin: China, Jiangsu
Good Performance completed wood pellet mill plant line
Complete biomass pellet production line
Suitable Raw Material
wood, sawdust, sugar cane, bamboo, rice husk, grass, straw, etc, and
some special raw materials like rubber, clay and plastic as well..
One year warranty and all around after-sale service.
- Capacity: 0.5t/h-30t/h or even more
- Dimensions: Designed according to specific requirements
- Power consumption: would be listed in the quotation, actual
consumption is 20-30% lower than theory.
- Top technology with national patent
- Customized design and reasonable price.
- Non-dust workshop with experienced engineers.
- Main machines adopt Siemens motor and imported SKF/NSK
- PLC control(Siemens) and Schneider or Soft Starter electric control
- Long service time and stable operation.
- Guide installation and commissioning is available.
Iron case or iron pallet etc
L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram as client require
Materials Can Be Pelletized
Application of Wood Sawdust Pellet Production Line:
As a matter of fact, sawdust pellet made from waste wood is a good kind of fuel to
replace traditional fossil fuels like coal, gas, petrol, etc.
1.Burning in a stove to cook at home;
2.Heat the house, school, hotel, or greenhouse, farm;
3.Used in thermal power plants to replace coal.
4.Used as cat litter to replace clay;
5.Used as horse bedding, or beddings for cow, chicken, dogs, and other animals.
Main Machines of Wood Sawdust Pellet Production Line:
1. Hammer mill( to grind the wood chips, rice husk, etc into smaller size below 6mm)
2. Dryer ( dry the raw material to proper moisture before making pellets)
3. Pellet making( press raw material into pellets)
4. Cooler( cool down pellets and remove some moisture)
5. Sieve(remove dust, and broken pellets)
6. Packing scale (pack pellets into bags of required weight, like 15kg/bag)
Main process in Wood Sawdust Pellet Production Line:
Crushing process - wood chipper and wood Hammer mill
The best material size for supporting to produce pellet is 1-5mm. Thus if your material
diameter exceed 5mm, then you need crushing machine to crush and grind them into
small powder 1-5mm. Our LYGX series wood chipper and MFSP series hammer mill
are yourbest choice. After milled, the output size can reach 3-5 mm, then it is pushed
to next process to get dried and pelletized.
Drying process - Rotary Dryer
The best moisture content to pelletizing is about 12-18%. Our rotary dryer is made up
of burning stove and main rotary dryer which is high efficient in drying the wood and
biomassmaterial. It can realize to reduce the moisture from 50% to 10%.It is very
important for wood pellet plant to using moisture detector which will determine the
most suitable moisture before pelletizing.
Pelletizing process - Wood pellet mill
Wood pellet mill is the heart of the wood pellet production line, and has reliable
running performance. It is special designed for compacting of wood, straw, and
other biomass sources into pellets. Capacity ranges from 1T to 10T per hour.
Our MZLH series Ring die pellet mill is best choice for large scale production.
Cooling process - Counterflow cooler
Usually after pelletizing, the temperature of wood pellets is between 60-80 degrees and
the moisture content is close to 15%. For storage purposes,a cooler must beused to
reduce their surface temperature and the moisture content, also help screen good and
Packing process - Packing machine
After cooling process, the wood pellets will not directly enter into the fuel process,
avoiding the wood pellet affected with damp, the packing process is very necessary.
The packing process is effectively handled by our Semi-Auto Packing Machine.
Detail Quotation Solutions for you, we need to know Information as Follows:
(1). What capacity would your prefer?
The Capacity Range of Wood Pellet Machine: 0.8-1T; 1.5-2T; 2-3T;3-4T.
(2).What is your raw material?
According to different raw material(such as hard wood,soft wood,straw,rice husk), capacity is different.
(3).What is your raw material size?
Best size for pressing high quality pellets is 3mm-5mm.
(4).What is the moisture of your raw material?
Better to be 10-15%.( If large than this, then we will recommend your Dryer Machine)
(5).Final Pellets Size?
We have Diameter for Pellets:6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, (Different Diameters for your Different Requirement.)Pellets Length: Adjustable20-50mm. (Normally our clients ask pellets length of 33mm, between 30-36mm)
Please kindly note: Not all these processes are necessary for you. These are common
processes for your reference. we will customize the complete solution as per your raw
materials condition and your request for capacity.
Parameters of wood pellet mill:
|Main motor power(kw)||75/90||110/132||160/185||200/220|
|Ring die dia(mm)||420||520||680||780|
As a professional and experienced supplier of turn-key projects in China, we have the
ability to provide full services for customers:
1. Complete project design
2. Equipment manufacture and project engineering
3. Machinery delivery service to most of the locations in the world
4. Plant installation and commissioning service
5. Staff training and project managements
6. Spare parts supply and lifelong consultation service
7. Possible financial and banking services for some projects
We have CE, SGS, GOST-R and ISO9001 certificates.
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has almost 20 years of experience in this industry.
2. Q: How can I get to your company?
A: You can get a flight to Shanghai Airport. We will go to pick up.
3. Q: How long is your warranty time?
A: One year.After this period we will support you when needed. You will be
welcome to contact us
4. Q: Will you send engineers to install the plant?
A: Yes, but at an extra cost payable by the customer. Or you can get local contractors
to do the commissioning and we send one supervising engineer.
5. Q: Do you have some foreign customers using your equipment?
A: Yes, we have.our company has established business relationships with customers in Korea, South Africa, Russia, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, EgyptSyria, Nigeria, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran etc.