Introduction for SFJZ Series Vibrating screener
FDSP SFJZ series vibrating screener is used to collect the qualified pellet products by screening and grading. It bases on the probability screening principle. The favorable pellet sieving result is realized by choosing the suitable screen mesh size and screen inclination. The machine features with tidy and beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance. It is a classic sifter for finished product in a pellet line, especially in wood pellet line and feed pellet line.
Features of SFJZ series vibrating screener:
1. Compact structure, Big output and high screening efficiency.
2. Adjustable vibrating and low noise.
3. Function of quick screen changing, convenient maintenance, low power consumption.
4. The sieve use vibrating motor as vibration source, with little vibration,low noise and balanced operation.
5. The sieve meshes of vibrating grading sieve are bigger than those of common sieving machines, which largely reduces the blockage and optimizes the sieving process.
6.The sieve surface is shorter than the common sieving machine's, which can save cost without influencing the grading effect.
7. Bigger screen meshes and suitable screen inclination can be combined to achieve smaller seperation size.
Specification of vibrating screener:
Why Use the Vibrating Pellets Sieve in Pelletizing Process?
If feed pellets are packaged directly without screening, there will be some powder in the end products. That will reduce the product quality and affect the economic benefits. So, after the pelletizing process, you can use the vibrating grading sieve to collect the qualified pellet products. The unqualified big particles and powder can be crushed or pelletized again.
1. Adjust the amplitude according to the pellet size and quantity. The rotation direction of electric motor is the same as the wood or feed pellet flowing direction.
2. Check the damping springs and motor attached plugs are normal or not.
3. Start the motor under non-loaded condition, feed materials after the machine running normally.
4. Feed uniformly and steadily within the specified feeding scope.
5. Stop feeding before shutdown.
6. Clean, maintain, check and repair the grading sieve on time.
Tips For Grading Sieve Choice
1. You can choose different screen mesh shapes to get the best screening results. Generally, the rectangle meshes are suitable for cylindrical pellets; and the round meshes are suitable for irregular pellets with similar size.
2. If you use the bucket elevator to feed directly, the pellets are easily gathered on the sieve middle part. The screen is with low use ratio and the partial thicker material layers affect the grading effect. You can install a buffer hopper (equipped with flow deflector) at the feeding port to solve the problem.
What kind of screener we can provide for you:
1. SFJH Series Rotary screener
2. SFJZ Series Vibrating screener
3. SQLZ Series Pre-cleaner for mash
4. SCY Series Pre-cleaner for granular
Established in 2003, with 13 years' development, now, Jiangsu Liangyou Holdings Group includes 5 subsidiary companies focusing on different business as follows:
*Jiangsu Liangyou International Mechanical Engineering Co., Ltd (Interantional trading business of other 4 subsidiary companies)
*Jiangsu Liangyou Agro Machinery Co. Ltd. (Feed machinery and turnkey feed project)
*Jiangsu Liangyou Silo Engineering Co. ltd ( Silo Storage system)
*Jiangsu Liangyou Renewable Energy Machinery Engineering Co.,Ltd(Biomass machinery and organic fertilizer machinery)
*Jiangsu Liangyou Pellet Mould Technology Co.,Ltd(Spare parts like ring die, rollers,etc)
Now we have exported our machinery and projects to over 30 countries such as Egypt, Thailand, Russia, Panama, Iran, Korea, Pakistan, South Africa, Venezuela, and so on. Also, we have agent in Egypt, Iran, Argentina, South Africa, etc. Hope to build a long term relationship with you in future!
Besides the vibrating screener, we also provide feed machinery including pellet mill, hammer mill, cooler, etc, and turnkey pellet project solution. If you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us!