Customized Ring Die & Pellet Die for wood pellet mill>>>>>Basic IntroductionRing die is the key spare part of wood pellet machine in the large scale pellet plant to produce biofuel pellets, including wood pellets, straw pellets, rice husk pellets, sugarcane pellet, etc.
The quality of ring die plays an important role in making high quality pellets and high output,also can save much maintenance cost for pellet manufacturers.
LiangYou is a reliable ring die manufacturer who can supply you top quality wood pellet ring dies .We can customized design for various brand of pellet mill, such as: CPM, Matador, Muyang, Paladin, Promill, Buhler, Zhengchang, Mabrik, Matador, Sogem, Andritz Sprout, Yemmak, etc.We can also make it as per customers' drawing.>>>>>Main featuresDies made in 20CrMnTi steel are case hardened to obtain 60-62HRc hardness for approximately 0.8-1.2mm. Under the case hardened layer the steel remains malleable and therefore less brittle. The dies made of this steel are more resistant for pelleting extremely difficult fibre-rich products such as beet pulp, alfalfa, straw and hay.
1) Hole smooth,long working life and high output
2) Competitive price
3) Quick delivery
4) About 20 years of production experience
5) Quality control:ISO9001:2000
6) Hole Diameter: wood pellet size 6-12mm or other sizes customized
7) Wear resistance,corrosion resistance,heat resistance,fatigue resistance,impact resistance. >>>>>Ring die pellet mill working principleThe basic structure of the pelletizing chamber is mainly composed of these parts: the die, the rollers, feeding scraper and cutting knives.
When the machine is started, the electric motor will drive the ring die to rotate. And the rollers will also revolve on its own axis due to the friction between itself and the die. By means of gravity and the centrifugal force generated by rotating of the ring die, material will be firmly attached to inner surface of the ring die. The feeding scraper will ensure the material to be continuously and evenly pushed forward along the die to be prepared for pelletizing.
Then the material is squeezed by the roller and the die, and with the gradually increasing pressure, the density of the material also becomes higher. Thus the material temperature will rise, which softens the lignin in it and makes it easier to be shaped. At this time, the material is compressed into the die holes and shaped into small cylindrical strips with diameters of 6 - 12 mm (depending on the size of the holes).
You can see, ring die and rollers are easy wear parts, and very important for the pellet plant, especially good quality pellet die!! >>>>>Die Materials1. Alloy steel ring dies
This is the choice for many wood pellet processors because its comprehensive property.
2. Stainless steel ring dies
They have the best abrasion as well as good corrosion resistance, with long service time.
>>>>>Basic Rules For The Correct Use Of Dies
- 1) Make sure that the rollers are correctly adjusted: the roller to die distance must be 0.1-0.3 mm. A bad roller setting can cause contact between rollers and die. This may cause "rollover" on the die holes - deformation and partial blockage of the holes.
- 2) A new die requires a running-in period. Start new dies progressively, at least for the first 20-40 minutes, so they warm up slowly. If problems are encountered during start up, operate the die for 20-40 minutes with a mix of bran, oil (2%) and abrasive powder (2%). When production is finished, only stop the die after running it on oats or maize.
- 3) When changing dies, carefully inspect the condition of the die seating surfaces and the fixing systems (i.e. collar, clamp or wear ring). N.B.: if the die is not properly fixed it can break.
- 4) If die "rollover" is found on the hole face, check that the wear ring (or clamping ring) of the die holder assembly has not gained excessive play. If this is the case, the rollers might may come into contact with the working surface of the die and damage it, laminating its surface and deforming the hole entrances (see rollover).
- 5) The die clamping rings should be checked every time a new die is mounted on the machine, especially for dies with large flanges. Experience shows that the majority of broken dies are caused by worn out or defective clamping rings. Dies running with a defective clamping ring can create strong vibrations, broken dies and a reduced die lifespan.
>>>>>Inspecting the die
- make sure that the material is evenly distributed across the whole working area
- make sure that all holes work to uniformly (opening clogged/closed holes if necessary)
- make sure that the hole inlets are not damaged by contact with the rollers or as a result of tramp metal.
- Restore the countersink of the holes if necessary.
To customize a ring die and make a offer for you, please kindly let us know the following details:
If you do not have all these information, do not worry. Contact us directly and we will help you. Welcome to contact us at any time!