The FDSP Rotary Debarker is an innovative development in debarking technology employing a combination of mechanical abrasion and log-to-log contact to efficiently remove bark from logs of all shapes and species.
Features of wood debarker:
1. Cleanly debarked logs with minimal fibre loss.
2. Debarking knives are arranged in screw type, with high debarking efficiency.
3. Equipped with belt conveyor at the bottom of wood debarker, which is set to collect and convey barks.
4. Separated type side board, which makes maintenance more convenience.
5. Can be customized according to raw material diameter and length.
6. Continuous operation allowed.
7. Hydraulic opening gates are available according to technological process.
8. CE certificated.
Applications: widely used in MDF plant, paper factory, wood pellet plant, OSB plant, pulp industry etc.
Parameters of wood debarker:
|Diameter range(mm)||Peeled rate||Timber loss rate||Timber length||Power of main motor(kw)||Weight|
We are also dealing business of complete bio-mass pelleting solution, including chipping, grinding, drying, pelleting, cooling, sifting, bagging process.
Other main products we provide:
Wood chipper, wood hammermill, dryer, pellet mill, cooler, packing machine,etc.
Complete feed pellet line show
Raw material receiving and pre-cleaning---crushing---mixing---pelleting---cooling--(Crumbling)--sieving---packing